Get into your Lulus and into the Wild! Try an Exclusive Alaska Yoga Retreat in the Heart of the Mountains.
Don’t miss out on TML’s first annual Alaska yoga retreat! This summer get out of the hot city and into the crisp wilds of Alaska. Get away from it all and relax at our luxurious Alaskan mountain lodge.
Spend your days at a remote luxury lodge doing Yoga with top instructor Jamie Klaes. Yoga training and guided meditation is offered daily as well as a variety of other outdoor adventures. Jamie is an Alaskan resident who when not doing and teaching yoga is flying planes, mushing dogs, and basically living the Alaskan Lifestyle to the fullest.
Arrival – Saturday morning, August 12
Departure – Monday morning, August 14
Package: 2 days / 2 nights
$2100/person double occupancy, $2600/person single occupancy
- Round Trip Float Plane Flight via Anchorage’s Lake Hood and Tordrillo Mountain Lodge’s location on Judd Lake
- Lodging, Meals, Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Professional Yoga Instruction and Guided Meditation
- Use of Fishing Gear and Recreational Equipment
- Heli Flights for Remote Fishing, Hiking, Sightseeing
- Retail Merchandise
- Bar Beverages
- Massage Services
Yoga ta go!
alaska, Yoga Retreat